Thursday, May 21, 2020

Vladikavkaz, Osetia (Alania)

January 2020


"I love Vladikavkaz"


In Vladikavkaz I spent only a couple of days, returning by hitchhiking from Georgia (read my article about this trip too!)

The first thing I've seen was a valley of Nart's epic heroes. Me and Satana:)

I created this sculpture as a souvenir to the city.

After that, I walked along the river Terek 10-11 km

And achieved the monument of Russian-Osetian friendship. I like monuments dedicated to friendship and piece, it makes me happier.

Donkey and dog - write in comments if you know what does this monument matter:)

The leader of the world proletariat is lonely, but not broken!

Terek is unfortunately built up by houses - proud lion on a leash...

Vladikavkaz is small city, I've walked it all on foot and it turned out only 21 km. But it was really interesting walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment